What Every Business Leader Must Know About Cyber Liability Insurance
60% of SMBs go out of business after a cyber attack.
Are you covered?
Learn from a panel of experts in managing cyber risk.
Book a FREE Consultation
Take action! Let us analyze your cyber liability policy and security controls to ensure you have optimal coverage.
Join our Panel of Experts to learn:
- Why both IT and Financial Leaders of any business must take cyber liability insurance seriously
- A real-life customer case study of a breach faced WITHOUT cyber liability insurance
- A framework for cyber liability risk management
- What insurance providers are requiring NOW
- Your business' readiness to secure a cyber liability policy
- Simple cybersecurity solutions to fast-track approval
- Elements of a cyber liability policy that should be reviewed by a business before signing
Who should attend:
- CFOs, Controllers, and other financial leaders
- Board Members responsible for mitigating risk
- CIOs, IT Directors, and other leaders responsible for cybersecurity
Walk away with a strategy for getting the best coverage at the lowest rate.
Our Panel of Experts:
Michael is a Security Architect who brings enterprise experience to serve midsize organizations through innovative service models. He is the architect of Tech Heads' THInc. Managed Security Services and has worked with hundreds of businesses in every phase of Cybersecurity from Risk Assessments, through Incident Response and Recovery.
Mike has a deep knowledge of Security Operations and the specific security controls cyber liability insurance carries are looking for. He has worked with hundreds of customers to implement security technologies that protect their environment and qualify them for the best cyber liability rates.
Account Executive, E&O/Cyber Woodruff Sawyer
Specializes in Cyber Liability Insurance for startups to Fortune 500 companies across all industries. He works with CFOs, CISOs, and General Counsel to ensure they have a comprehensive view of their cyber exposure, access to industry experts to identify & mitigate risks, and the right insurance solution for their company.